AirTV is the best Australian IPTV service. With more than 10 years of advanced servers and quality international live channels. If you need to view quality sports events and live programs. Then, you’ll need to subscribe to AirTV or AirTV Extra and activate the IPTV code to use it. But which subscription plan to choose? If you don’t know how to choose? This article will compare AirTV with AirTV Extra Features, Pricing, and More. See which one suits you better.
What is an AirTV Extra subscription?
AirTV Extra is a premium IPTV subscription plan that offers a more premium version of AirTV subscription. Why is it good quality? Because it has many more functional options than the regular subscription. Have a large number of sports channels, provide IPTV With Catch UP, PVR, and other functional services… To be sure, it is the best choice for sports fans.
To get better entertainment as well as a more cost-effective option, you need to compare all aspects of the packages to meet your needs. So, let’s compare AirTV vs AirTV Extra and find out which one is better for you.
Comparison between AirTV and AirTV Extra
Explore some of the features, pricing, and comparisons of AirTV and AirTV Extra IPTV subscriptions in the following guides.
|Plans & Price|
|Channels and Features|
|1000+ Live TV||√||√|
|EPG (TV Guide)||√||√|
|VOD with Valued Sport||×||√|
|7 Days Catch Up||×||√|
|App||AirTV Apk||AirTV Extra Apk|
|Fire TV / Stick||√||√|
|Samsung Smart TV||×||×|
|LG Smart TV||×||×|
1. Installation and setup
- 1. After purchasing an AirTV or AirTV Extra subscription, you will need to complete its simple installation process to start streaming your favorite content on your device.
- 2. Download AirTV Apk or AirTV Extra Apk to your streaming device.
- 3. After downloading, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- 4. Open the AirTV App or AirTV Extra App and enter the IPTV activation code you received after purchase.
Note: AirTV and AirTV Extra are only available for Android-based devices, including Android TVs, Android TV boxes, Android phones, Android tablets, Amazon Fire TV / Stick, Nvidia Shield TV, etc.
To accommodate different devices, AirTV and AirTV Extra are designed with two separate APPs/APKs.
AirTV Apk for STB
|AirTV Apk for PAD||AirTV Extra Apk for STB||AirTV Extra Apk for PAD|
|Supported Devices||Android TV & TV Box / Firestick||Android Phone & Pad & Tablet||Android TV & TV Box / Firestick||Android Phone & Pad & Tablet|
|Download Link||Click here||Click here||Click here||Click here|
3. User Interface
A good user interface is one of the key features necessary for Premium IPTV. Therefore, before using an IPTV subscription service, you need to check its interface for better navigation and enjoyment of streaming media.
- 1. AirTV comes with a neat and easy-to-use UI that offers separate categories for streaming VOD, Live, and FAV on the home screen.
- 2. You can activate or renew your IPTV subscription on the Setting of AirTV.
- 3. In Setting you can also set the parental control, password access, UI switching, EPG style switching, soft and hard decoding, etc.
- 4. In Live, you can choose your favorite live channels according to country categories.
- 5. Each live channel offers 7 days of free EPG (TV Guide)
- 1. AirTV Extra uses the same UI asAirTV and offers three options on the main screen, VOD, Live, and REC.
- 2. Similarly, AirTV Extra can activate or renew your IPTV subscription on Setting.
- 3. In Settings, it also provides parental control, password access, UI switching, EPG style switching, hard and soft decoding, etc.
- 4. In Live, the same live channels as AirTV are available.
- 5. Each live channel offers 7 days of free EPG (TV Guide), and there are about 200 channels that offer 14 days of EPG.
- 6. The live channels that offer 14-day EPG have both 7-day Catch Up (Replay) and Cloud PVR.
- 7. In VOD, AirTV Extra offers 3000+ movies & series, in addition to great sports highlights.
4. EPG Menus
AirTV or AirTV Extra offers three EPG-style menus, so you can choose the display mode that you are most familiar with.
Grid / Classic / Normal EPG Menus
The EPG menu modules provided will differ on different versions of Apk.
AirTV IPTV is a premium option for viewers keen on TV and sports. If you only need to check your TV and basic live channels, the regular version of AirTV is for you. If you are a sports fan who is keen on sports. Then, you choose our AirTV Extra. The IPTV catch-up and PVR recording in the package is tailored for sports fans with more features and services. It’s a good stoppage service.
Of course, if you are new to IPTV and looking for a suitable IPTV service for yourself. Then you choose our AirTV IPTV. You can test IPTV before subscribing. Let you understand the stability of our service.
Does AirTV or AirTV Extra offer a free trial?
Yes, both AirTV and AirTV Extra offer a free trial. Before purchasing the service, you can get a free 3-day test and check the quality of the service and your favorite TV channels, as well as check TV screen channels and VOD playlists.
What devices are supported by AirTV or AirTV Extra?
AirTV or AirTV Extra runs on Android devices and Amazon Firestick devices.
Does AirTV or AirTV Extra offer M3U links?
No, AirTV or AirTV Extra activates the subscription with an IPTV code and does not provide any M3U link, nor can the IPTV code be used in other third-party players such as IPTV Smarters, TiviMate, or Flix IPTV.