The Catch-UP TV feature is somewhat tricky. It certainly had me fooled at first whereas I thought this feature was not included. How to watch Catch TV is better explained through AirTV Extra tutorial HERE.
Features of Catch Up on IPTV
Do you regret missing your favorite show? Don’t worry. This article will explain how to use catch up on IPTV
First: Catch up tv IPTV: A feature that allows you to view a past recording of a specific television show/event.
Next: Catch-up tv IPTV episodes are usually only available for a few days after the show has aired. IPTV services that do offer this feature usually only include popular channels.
how to use Catch Up on AirTV Extra?
In this tutorial, It’s a simple step that you can learn how to use Catch Up on AirTV Extra
Step1:Open your device home page and go to ‘Live’
Step2: Open the EPG guide
Note: The way to tell if a channel has Catch UP is by looking at the EPG (TV guide) to see what channels show the video recorder image or icon, And you can click on any of the last seven days of the channel and regret never having to miss your favorite videos again
Step3: Click on it to play
What Catch Up benefits are available to you?
- IPTV AirTV provides in excess of 1000 channels from around the world from all over the UK/Ireland/Europe / America and Asia. There is something for everyone.
- Having access to these channels.You can watch pretty much anything from Live Sports events including pay-per-view (PPV) events to Documentaries, TV series, and Movies.
- You can think of Catch Up as a time-sensitive DVR (digital video recorder). IPTV AirTV Extra packages with 7 days catch-up (playback function for over 200 important channels and sports). Click here to show you how to use the record IPTV
- With 7 days catch up, you don’t need to get up at midnight for a sport anymore.
Note: The way to tell if a channel has Catch UP is by looking at the EPG (TV guide) to see what channels show the video recorder image or icon.
- 7 Day Catch Up – Lots of channels have the ability to be able to watch any show aired in the last 7 days (I use this so I don’t have to get up at 2 am to watch a live event that may be in UK or USA)
- Many of our channels are in true HD providing superb picture quality and most channels have 7day catch-up so you’ll never have to miss your favorite program again!!
- You’ve just realized that the big finale of the TV series you’ve been watching for the last 2 weeks, you missed it! …or that soap, at last, had a decent interesting storyline enough to hold your attention to want to know who did it, and then, aaargh you were at the shops and forgot to record it!Don’t panic, IPTV Catchup is a great service available to you that some internet TV providers offer that gives you the chance to go back in time to Live programs that get automatically recorded for you.
- With 7 days catch up, you do not need to get up at midnight for a sport anymore.
Still, hesitating? We offer a 3-day free trial of IPTV, click here for more IPTV tests for free tutorial
Here again, to share with you about AirTV IPTV recording function, as their own experience of the function, really for you is very convenient, but also has large memory storage, for you to add recording more favorite channels, if you have not tried, please click here AirTV IPTV recording function, for you to share more